Tuesday, May 27, 2025

"You like Trump?"

Of course! Oh, why do I like Trump? Well, maybe because I prefer a president who’s actually conscious while in office. I know, radical idea. I mean, sorry if I’m not inspired by a guy who needs a cheat sheet to answer pre-selected questions from friendly reporters, or who has to be walked off stage like your grandpa after Thanksgiving dinner. But sure, let’s pretend this is all normal while the media runs PR cover like they’re on the DNC payroll. Trump receives round the clock negative media criticism from the legacy media. Why? Because they’re in bed with the Democrats. So much for a free press.

And let’s talk about ‘honesty,’ shall we? Did you vote for the administration that told us inflation was ‘transitory’? That the border was ‘secure’? That they had ‘no idea’ about Hunter Biden’s laptop while hiding it during an election? Or how about the one where they edited transcripts and shuffled Joe out of press conferences before he short-circuits again? Or the one that bypassed the Democratic process by kicking out senile Joe, after telling us he was “the best Biden ever”? But hey, I get it—Trump’s tweets are scary and sometimes abrasive. The reality of our government being run by the 1st lady and a handful of unelected bureaucrats is FAR more scary. How about the Afghanistan debacle with 13 dead American soldiers, and two devastating wars? All while Joe was asleep at the wheel.


So yeah, I like Trump. Mostly because he puts America first. And when he speaks, I don’t need a translator or a fact-checker to figure out if he knows what planet he’s on. Plus cutting taxes and securing our border is pretty great too.


Also this:



(Famous photo in Butler PA)

No comments:

Post a Comment