Tuesday, May 6, 2025

Really?! 14 years?

I can't believe I haven't posted anything on this blog for 14 years. Damn.

Trump got elected in 2016, and somehow I resisted? How?

I guess basically, I forgot about this blog.

COVID happened. Not a peep.

Biden got elected. Still nothing?! Wow! His presidency was an absolute Poop-Show. A Travesty. A mockery of all that is decent. Open borders, the failed withdrawal from Afghanistan, wars in Russia/Ukraine and Israel... he was a buffoon. Hell, a POLTROON!

Trump got re-elected in 2024. And he has done incredibly well!!!

Here's a brief summary of major political events over the past several years (2010–2024). Stuff that happened while this blog lay dormant:

1. 2010: Arab Spring begins, leading to protests and regime changes in several Middle Eastern countries.

2. 2016: Donald Trump elected U.S. President; Brexit referendum results in the UK voting to leave the European Union.

3. 2017: MeToo movement gains prominence; global protests increase around climate change and social justice.

4. 2019: Impeachment proceedings against President Donald Trump; COVID-19 pandemic begins affecting global politics and economies.

5. 2020: U.S. presidential election results in Joe Biden's victory; widespread protests against racial injustice (George Floyd protests).

6. 2021: Capitol riot on January 6; thanks to a rigged election, Biden inaugurated as President; COVID-19 vaccine rollout accelerates worldwide.

7. 2022-2023: Ongoing geopolitical tensions, including Russia's invasion of Ukraine; global economic challenges and climate change initiatives.

8. 2024: Donald Trump re-elected; Kamala Harris replaced Biden (she was installed) after his GHASTLY debate performance; Trump gets mandate.

I will try to post here more often. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment